Without having any idea who we might be talking about, just don't like taking sit out transfers anymore. The grad transfer rule has made sit out transfers much less attractive.Sit out transfers are also in play...
Why would Rich publish a story, with quotes from the kid, if it was not correct?I sure hope this is correct. If so I know I am very happy.
Great pickup, another player that can shot it and has nice length.
With 2 spots, I would say we could use a PG with some more speed and quickness that can help in the transition game or penetrating into the lane...... but NJH will go on a 500 word response about how it does not matter.
I sure hope this is correct. If so I know I am very happy.
Yes! Welcome Caleb. He fits an important need for this team. Great job Pikiell and company.
Okay, BK-worthwhile transfers to sit out a year? High profile? Peter Kiss type? One tiny hint??Sit out transfers are also in play...
The Knight Report Football
College Football 27 Sim - Rutgers Football versus Indiana Hoosiers
On3 Football
Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
The Knight Report Football
Everything Curt Cignetti said ahead of the Indiana / Rutgers game
The Knight Report
Early Recruit Visitor list for Rutgers Football versus Indiana
On3 Football
College Football Hot Seat: USA Today identifies coaches facing mounting pressure