I’d settle for no airballs from him this year, hehe.Effort and defensive rebounding from a wing/guard is a given for Caleb. The icing will be 35% shooting from 3. That would be huge.
Effort and defensive rebounding from a wing/guard is a given for Caleb. The icing will be 35% shooting from 3. That would be huge.
Last season it looked like he changed his form to use his legs more, in a more vertical stance, and to shoot in rhythm, to put less pressure on his back. It looked unnatural at times. Hopefully he’s found a more comfortable stroke with his 3-pointers.I’d settle for no airballs from him this year, hehe.
Effort and defensive rebounding from a wing/guard is a given for Caleb. The icing will be 35% shooting from 3. That would be huge.
30% is at a rate you don’t want the guy shooting.At this rate, I would gladly take 30% out of him. He's a career 24% from the current three-point distance.
Him and PaulHe’s def the guy I root the hardest for on the team
Yeah, my son and I call him “Mid-Range McConnell” whenever he hits one of those 12-15 foot jumpers in traffic.even picking up his mid range game would be huge. He seems to be able to create shots and is not shy about shooting. He just needs to make them!
“Mr Extra Effort”. I believe Caleb and the team will exceed most predictions. We have a lot of options and Geo, Ron and others will have outstanding season.AS a freshman he carried us in the game at Illinois which I think we lost in OT. He was on fire. If he is right he just might be a real pleasant surprise.
Same with the game on the road at Nebraska in 2020 when Geo was out with an injury. He was pretty much perfect that day. 20/5/5 on 100% shooting from the field and from the free throw line.AS a freshman he carried us in the game at Illinois which I think we lost in OT. He was on fire. If he is right he just might be a real pleasant surprise.
30% is at a rate you don’t want the guy shooting.
30 is bad, 24 is brutal.
The Knight Report
Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: C/1B Nick Shuhet
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report
RU Football survey results: Fans share thoughts on Greg Schiano, Defense, & Direction of Program
The Knight Report
Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
High School Football
Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?