Caleb Williams says some uncomplimentary thing about Rattler

athenscock3

Feb 7, 2022
Basically said in the article he chaffed on the bench behind Rattler his frosh year cause he thought he was better. Riley told him to hang in there. Said he thought OU would have won the games they lost when Spencer was in William's soph year. Thought he was the best qb coming out of spring practice that year and should have started. Replaced Rattler in the 6th game that second year. Pretty sharp remarks. Most players don't call out former team mates like that. I don't think I like Caleb Williams. Hope he gets dusted in the pros with that attitude.

will110

Joined Aug 17, 2018
Jan 20, 2022
Basically said in the article he chaffed on the bench behind Rattler his frosh year cause he thought he was better. Riley told him to hang in there. Said he thought OU would have won the games they lost when Spencer was in William's soph year. Thought he was the best qb coming out of spring practice that year and should have started. Replaced Rattler in the 6th game that second year. Pretty sharp remarks. Most players don't call out former team mates like that. I don't think I like Caleb Williams. Hope he gets dusted in the pros with that attitude.
I've never liked Caleb Williams much, but especially not after this stunt a couple years ago:

1713892450283.png

LexCock11

Joined Nov 26, 2018
Jan 30, 2022

Shows poor character, if true. My opinion is that Rattler will easily be the better pro QB.

FootballLVR

Sep 25, 2023
Shows poor character, if true. My opinion is that Rattler will easily be the better pro QB.
Wanna bet? Rattler is good but he ain't pick #1 good. Take off the Garnet glasses for a minute. I don't like Williams either but if we had a chance at either Rattler or Williams, I'd take Williams 6 days a week and twice on Sunday.

Prestonyte

Jun 1, 2022
I can't get Caleb Wiliams in my head anymore without picturing him crying in the stands to his Mom last year. Not sure this guy is mature enough right now to be a starting quarterback in the NFL anywhere, but especially not in Chicago.
That did it for me too. Not sure what he was thinking, or he clearly wasn't thinking.

Reactions: Goody

SSIGamecock

Garnet Trust Supporter
Feb 3, 2022
That did it for me too. Not sure what he was thinking, or he clearly wasn't thinking.
yeah... I have an issue with grown men crying over a game in the first place, but a mid season game when you have 0 chance at winning anything meaningful and crying? You're just a spoiled little....

Reactions: Goody and Jaykid28

adcoop

Jul 3, 2023
I don't mind what he said. I am sure Rattler thought he was the better player when he was benched. That's competition. Most of us like to hide competition behind fake modesty though. Never met any good QB who thought he shouldn't be the guy.

Reactions: OCH2001 and yo-mans

LexCock11

Joined Nov 26, 2018
Jan 30, 2022
Wanna bet? Rattler is good but he ain't pick #1 good. Take off the Garnet glasses for a minute. I don't like Williams either but if we had a chance at either Rattler or Williams, I'd take Williams 6 days a week and twice on Sunday.

It’s just an opinion, and I don’t bet. #1 picks don’t always pan out and many decent QBs go in later rounds.

Reactions: Goody

OldFlaCock

Joined Jan 12, 2002
Jan 31, 2022
I can't get Caleb Wiliams in my head anymore without picturing him crying in the stands to his Mom last year. Not sure this guy is mature enough right now to be a starting quarterback in the NFL anywhere, but especially not in Chicago.
Caleb,………is a meme tool !!:cool:

Maccmaine12

Joined Oct 19, 2020
Jan 31, 2022
Rattler won how many straight games before he got benched? I’m not sure how Williams won the Job after that win against UT anyway. The only thing they did when they benched Rattler was rush for almost 300 yards. They actually lost more games with Williams starting than Rattler.

Tngamecock

Jan 22, 2022
Williams is brilliant….I have no doubts OU would have won the games he was referring to. I mean clearly, you can see by the 8-5 record he led So Cal to this past season that he is unbeatable. Lol

Reactions: LexCock11

Gamecock Vet

Feb 13, 2022
Screw Williams!! Rattler was a a class act and Williams is a classless prick!! Spence can and will ball in the NFL!!

Latest posts