Calling Demon

Green Yeti

All-American
Jul 1, 2021
10,418
9,898
113
My wife is making me go to this. I haven't picked what movie I will download to watch.
 

osutater

Heisman
Jan 28, 2007
13,136
10,619
93
I went a couple years ago with the wife and another couple. Wasn’t that bad actually. We had a good time and drank lots of $9 beers. I’m a Slipknot, Tool guy and was really dreading it.
 

Colorado_Poke

All-American
Jul 29, 2006
6,876
8,997
0
I’m a Slipknot, Tool guy
 
  • Love
Reactions: osutater
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated OSI Preview | Week 5 Bye for Oklahoma State
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Wrestling Sergio Vega now 149, Oklahoma State lineup wars heating up
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Basketball OSU's Ahmed, Burks and Walker see unselfish culture taking shape
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
  5. 05 Sports Predictions 2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4