Sweet!
Christ, what a run of recruiting!
I thought of a law firm when I read your quote.Right. The partnership of K and Capel is unmatched
I say Piss on all of them, they will look better wet.
Sad bunch of morons over there getting bent so out of shape because Duke lands a top recruit. Duke just needs to get Barrett and it would be hilarious to watch Williamson go to Kansas! RR would be the apocalypse! I might need to stock up on Mountain Dew and popcorn if that happensWell we all know what they will continue to say about Duke being One and Done U, K the greedy rat and Capel, Kays bag man who got fired from Oklahoma.
I say Piss on all of them, they will look better wet.
I thought of a law firm when I read your quote.
I wonder if OAD could give us one of his gifts.
On3 Football
College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take: Threefold silver linings for Duke, now obvious
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
OTE Pro Day Recruiting Intel: Latest buzz on Beckham Black, Paul Osaruyi and more
Devils Illustrated Football
How PFF graded Duke's defense against William & Mary
Devils Illustrated Football
Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games