I like Jackson coming off the bench rather then Grayson..but I was calling for. Jackson to start earlier in the season so...idk
It should be Jones coming off bench but maybe don't change what's working. Either way if this is Duke team moving forward Matt won't play near as much as he was earlierI like Jackson coming off the bench rather then Grayson..but I was calling for. Jackson to start earlier in the season so...idk
Yea I agree ..but I've come to conclusion that's not happening lolIt should be Jones coming off bench but maybe don't change what's working. Either way if this is Duke team moving forward Matt won't play near as much as he was earlier
It should be Jones coming off bench but maybe don't change what's working. Either way if this is Duke team moving forward Matt won't play near as much as he was earlier
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Recruiting Intel: Duke, BYU & others building momentum around 2027 five-star prospects
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Australian point guard Luke Paul commits to Duke
On3 Football
College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take: Threefold silver linings for Duke, now obvious
Devils Illustrated Football
Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games