Cannon Crew

VW Knight

Senior
Jul 23, 2008
1,367
608
0
Does anyone have any contact info for anyone on the cannon crew? Or is anyone on the board a member? Looking for some information. Thanks!
 

Source

All-American
Aug 1, 2001
11,228
6,263
0
Does anyone have any contact info for anyone on the cannon crew? Or is anyone on the board a member? Looking for some information. Thanks!
I don't have a contact, but I may be able to help with some question if you post one.
 

VW Knight

Senior
Jul 23, 2008
1,367
608
0
If you change your privacy settings so that I can send you a message, I might be able to help you out. I just don't want to post someone's personal info publicly.
I’m not sure exactly what or where to change, and I’m not seeing where I can directly message you. Feel free to send me an email at dcv.nj732 at gmail.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: C/1B Nick Shuhet
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report RU Football survey results: Fans share thoughts on Greg Schiano, Defense, & Direction of Program
  4. 04 The Knight Report Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
  5. 05 High School Football Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?