Can't see posts if not logged in

canuckhal

Junior
Oct 31, 2021
169
217
43
Anyone else having an issue that you can't see posts if you are not logged in? I often checked the McAndrew Board at work and never bothered to sign-in, primarily bc I use a password manager so don't even know my password.

On this new site, if I open a thread, the posts are blocked by saying it is premium content and I have to subscribe. I don't have this issue on the old board, now Nittany Lounge.

Tom, if you out there, can you change this, so I can see posts. I don't care about posting as I just keep up to date during the day.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Penn State Wednesday primer: A big injury update to watch for this morning leads the way
  2. 02 BWI Football Everything Penn State coach Matt Campbell said on Tuesday of Northwestern week
  3. 03 BWI A top Penn State defender is questionable for Northwestern; see the full Tuesday availability report here
  4. 04 BWI Football Matt Campbell has replayed Penn State’s loss ‘a million times’: Here’s what he sees now
  5. 05 BWI Penn State wrestling 2026-2027 schedule: See the full list of opponents; how many BJC duals are there?