Steve: "We've only played two games and I already have more wins than you."
Rob: ":grimace:"
Pike: How glad are you that your agent got you an extension before this season?!
Although I do want him gone it is nice to see him smile. He hasn't done much of this lately.![]()
Steve: "We've only played two games and I already have more wins than you."
Rob: ":grimace:"
Pike: if you don't want to wear RU gear so you won't get noticed, you probably shouldn't sit next to me.....aw, Chris, did you just fart? You should really see a doctor about those digestive issues.![]()
Steve: "We've only played two games and I already have more wins than you."
Rob: ":grimace:"
Pike - "Hey Rob......"
Ash - "It's Chris"
Hahahaha![]()
Steve: "We've only played two games and I already have more wins than you."
Rob: ":grimace:"
Pike: Did you see that meme post on TKR? Don't take this personal, but that's some funny stuff.![]()
Steve: "We've only played two games and I already have more wins than you."
Rob: ":grimace:"
So he should walk around dejected in his day to day life?I can't believe this guy's laughing. Hasn't won a game in months.
Steve: “What are you doing with that checkered shirt with the camouflaged white R? You can barely see it?”![]()
Steve: "We've only played two games and I already have more wins than you."
Rob: ":grimace:"
Pike: “clowns to left of me, jokers to the right, I’m stuck in the Rutgers athletics department with you”
Steve: at least we’re not at Uconn![]()
Steve: "We've only played two games and I already have more wins than you."
Rob: ":grimace:"
Steve: “Wait, you actually talked about hydration and nutrition in your interview, and they still hired you???”
Hobbs: “and I’d like to give a big thanks to all of our athletics supporters, without your donations the R Build would not be where it is today”
Pike: How glad are you that your agent got you an extension before this season?!
The Knight Report
Early Recruit Visitor list for Rutgers Football versus Indiana
On3 Football
College Football Hot Seat: USA Today identifies coaches facing mounting pressure
The Knight Report Football
ESPN FPI projects Rutgers Football's 2026 schedule - Week Four
The Knight Report
Rutgers vs Indiana odds: Point spread released on Scarlet Knights, Hoosiers
The Knight Report Football
Every throw from Rutgers Football QB Dylan Lonergan versus Howard