They really gave you a $10 million buyout without a winning season or a decent recruiting class?![]()
Steve: "We've only played two games and I already have more wins than you."
Rob: ":grimace:"
They really gave you a $10 million buyout without a winning season or a decent recruiting class?![]()
Steve: "We've only played two games and I already have more wins than you."
Rob: ":grimace:"
Steve: “and then someone posted on the message board that a reliable source said you were definitely gone...”
![]()
Ash: Hey Pike, do you know if Stony Brook might be looking for a great DC next year? I always wanted to be a Seawolf.
Of course not.So he should walk around dejected in his day to day life?
He's paid more than enough to be in a good mood whenever he's NOT around the sorry football team he built.
Steve: “so let me get this straight, it’s third and long, the o line just let’s the defense run straight through, clobber the QB, and bam, roughing the passer and a first down!?! That’s genius!”
STEVE: wait you get another $8,000,000 and you get to go to Sweden for recruiting trips???
Steve: “hey Chris...”STEVE: wait you get another $8,000,000 and you get to go to Sweden for recruiting trips???
ROB: Actually, I’ve given up on recruiting anywhere outside of Sweden!
STEVE: I now understand why you changed you name to Rob.
![]()
Steve: "We've only played two games and I already have more wins than you."
Rob: ":grimace:"
Chris: Don't worry Steve, Saint John's will give you the Kansas treatment we got.![]()
Steve: "We've only played two games and I already have more wins than you."
Rob: ":grimace:"
![]()
Steve: "We've only played two games and I already have more wins than you."
Rob: ":grimace:"
![]()
Steve: "We've only played two games and I already have more wins than you."
Rob: ":grimace:"
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football HC Greg Schiano talks Indiana game week
The Knight Report
How former Rutgers Football players performed in the NFL's Week Three
The Knight Report Football
College Football 27 Sim - Rutgers Football versus Indiana Hoosiers
On3 Football
Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
The Knight Report Football
Everything Curt Cignetti said ahead of the Indiana / Rutgers game