I couldn't believe that she paid nearly $4,000 for those boots. Kinda looks like a Burmese Python.
I couldn't believe that she paid nearly $4,000 for those boots. Kinda looks like a Burmese Python.
She looks like Big Bird, I can't believe somebody didn't say,"that doesn't look that great." Wonder if they have ladies sizes?[winking]It's a pretty gown she has on. Not sure what the man is wearing though.
SJP is not anything close to resembling a sexy woman. Hard pass. You ought to see her without makeup.Two sexy women, imo
You are one sick puppy. I like that!SJP is not anything close to resembling a sexy woman. Hard pass. You ought to see her without makeup.
Michelle? I’d climb up on that ***** and wear her the **** out. She’s sexy. And I’d make her wear the boots.
Climb up on that takes a little getting use to. I've never dated a woman bigger than me and I'm not that tall.SJP is not anything close to resembling a sexy woman. Hard pass. You ought to see her without makeup.
Michelle? I’d climb up on that ***** and wear her the **** out. She’s sexy. And I’d make her wear the boots.
I like them tall. Most of the girls I dated in life were 6 footers.Climb up on that takes a little getting use to. I've never dated a woman bigger than me and I'm not that tall.
Michelle? I’d climb up on that ***** and wear her the **** out. She’s sexy.
She is truly one ugly lady in the face , but dang i like a lady that is thick & firm ...not normally so tall , but i dang sure wouldn't run from it ....in my world we would call her a heavy wall ...& heavy walls can take the heat when your stuffing that hot rod up in it , them little thin walls just fall open & leave a big gashThe old moped joke?
The old moped joke?
Actually the reference to moped, ........She is truly one ugly lady in the face , but dang i like a lady that is thick & firm ...not normally so tall , but i dang sure wouldn't run from it ....in my world we would call her a heavy wall ...& heavy walls can take the heat when your stuffing that hot rod up in it , them little thin walls just fall open & leave a big gash
Maybe so....what I’ve seen on the screen of SJP I’d be happy withSJP is not anything close to resembling a sexy woman. Hard pass. You ought to see her without makeup.
Michelle? I’d climb up on that ***** and wear her the **** out. She’s sexy. And I’d make her wear the boots.
No way, invite your friends to watch me, wouldn’t bother me a bit.The old moped joke?
Her body , yes love it ...but that face needs a whole team to work on itNo way, invite your friends to watch me, wouldn’t bother me a bit.
I’m not kidding, I think Michelle when fixed up is a very attractive woman.
WV Sports Football
QB Michael Hawkins has even more room to grow
WV Sports Football
Rich Rodriguez believes WVU hungry to bounce back against Arizona
WV Sports Football
Cam Cook possesses special traits at running back
WV Sports Football
West Virginia vs. Arizona Big 12 availability report: 10-8
WV Sports Football
West Virginia football uniforms announced for Arizona game