Cards vs Purdue

nccardfan

All-Conference
Sep 5, 2007
10,750
4,795
0
Cards are in a defensive struggle against Purdue. It is now 3-1 Cards in the bottom of the10th. Rogers started for the Cards and pitched well going 6 innings and only giving up 3 hits and 1 run. Sturgeon working on the close. Cards had 10 hits but only mustered 3 runs. Everybody had at least one hit, except for the 1st 3 in our lineup, Whiting, Sturgeon and Kay went hitless.

Cards have two big weekend series coming up, 1st against Houston who they are tied for 3rd with and then UCF, who is in 1st place. Sandwich that with other game against UK, although it will be at Patterson, means the Cards should know a lot more about themselves in the next 2 weeks.

This post was edited on 4/8 8:04 PM by nccardfan

This post was edited on 4/8 8:08 PM by nccardfan
 

nccardfan

All-Conference
Sep 5, 2007
10,750
4,795
0
He may get another shot at UK since I think Dan did that 2 years ago with Ruxer, letting him start both games. I am of the opinion of showing them somebody else, especially since we lost.
 
Dec 6, 2008
9,394
3
0
Originally posted by nccardfan:

I am of the opinion of showing them somebody else, especially since we lost.




As much as I want to see J-Rog redeem himself against uk, I tend to agree with you.

This post was edited on 4/9 10:25 PM by had1- 2manyCardfan
 
Cardinal Sports

Latest

  1. 01 Cardinal Sports Football Projecting Louisville's defensive depth chart going into Wake Forest game
  2. 02 Cardinal Sports Football Projecting Louisville's offensive depth chart going into N.C. State game
  3. 03 Cardinal Sports Football Recruiting Cardinal Sports: Louisville recruiting scoop - 9/30
  4. 04 Cardinal Sports Football Louisville QB Lincoln Kienholz listed as 'questionable' for NC State game
  5. 05 Cardinal Sports Football Recruiting Four-star linebacker Javier McCoy enjoys Louisville football visit