"Carolina Way" thread?

skysdad

Heisman
Mar 3, 2006
42,753
22,653
0
THR probably had something to do with it. You know it was irritating them. OFC
 

dukiejay

Heisman
Mar 2, 2005
11,293
16,311
0
Wait....it's gone? Well that's sucks. I admit to not reading or keeping up on all of it, but it drove UNC fans nuts and for that reason alone I didn't want it to die.
 

skysdad

Heisman
Mar 3, 2006
42,753
22,653
0
My DI posting page just went back several pages. Any one else having the same problem. If not does anyone know how I can fix it. OFC
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Football Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
  4. 04 Devils Illustrated Football My Take on Others: Trying to rerack isn't so simple
  5. 05 Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 played in Week 6