Carter Starocci

Bkmtnittany1

Oct 26, 2021
If there is any way someone can post his interview after his semi- final win last night. The board should see it. So glad he is a Penn Stater! Going to do good things in his life, proud to have him wearing a PSU uniform.

Reactions: cavic and BobPSU92

LionJim

Oct 12, 2021
Maybe the rick can translate. On second thought, you wouldn't understand him either.
The real problem lies in the fact that Rick doesn’t realize that a goodly number of his posts are incomprehensible. He’s improved in this regard recently, actually, but then every now and again posts something that is beyond wtf and he can’t get why we’re all collectivity, wtf?

• Haha
Reactions: LB99 and PSUFTG2

psuro

Oct 12, 2021
That’s the easy part. Don’t expect a medal.
Basketball Wives Reality Tv GIF by VH1

Reactions: MaconNitt

PSUFTG2

Jul 1, 2023
The real problem lies in the fact that Rick doesn’t realize that a goodly number of his posts are incomprehensible. He’s improved in this regard recently, actually, but then every now and again posts something that is beyond wtf and he can’t get why we’re all collectivity, wtf?
Listening to the NCAA Wrestling coverage on ESPN - until I muted the volume so as to stop the bleeding from my ears - my first thought was "That is probably what it would be like to spend an afternoon with the Rick"

Reactions: A2nit and LionJim

Bison13

Oct 13, 2021
Working with high school kids regularly I completely understand his posts.

Midnighter

Oct 7, 2021
I'll give it a crack at translation

1 first born son

2 second born

Moms his wife

Would you rather he use their real names and give the A**hole Doxxers ammunition?

LKSL isn’t afraid of that. He is the second Rickest Rick of them all.

Rick And Morty GIF

• Haha
Reactions: MaconNitt