Catch 22: I really want Tyler Russell, but I equally don't want croom

VirgilCain

Aug 9, 2008
I feel like Russell could be the qb the likes of which state has never had before.... but croom blows. Is there any chance we get Russell without croom? I dont think we do.

what to do, what to doku?

skydawg1

Jul 31, 2007
I don't know **** about anything with that guy but I just have a feeling he's an MSU guy, not a Croom guy.

dawgatUSM

Apr 6, 2008
Yeah, Russell seems pretty sold on State... not a coach. I've seen him at every game this season and he cheers harder than most

benatmsu

May 28, 2007
... if croom is Russell's coach, then it doesn't matter if we get him or not. May as well not have either of them if he will only come here if Croom is here.

VirgilCain

Aug 9, 2008
i think dixon has gotten worse from freshman year till (definitely hasn't improved) now under the supposed running backs coach's tuteledge.... there is no telling what kind of ***-backwards implosion he could do with a really talented quarterback.

patdog

May 28, 2007
with or without Tyler Russell. I do think that he's the best QB that has committed to us since Don Smith (at least), but we'd be much better without both Russell and Crxxm than with both of them

redbird4state

Jul 1, 2008
I'm friends with one of tylers best friends and ive met tyler in person before and just trust me when I say HE IS COMING HERE REGARDLESS OF WHO THE COACH IS.

dawgoneyall

Nov 11, 2007
going will be a factor. Him staying actually may be a negative. As Russell has become a better known quantity more and more schools are going to go after him with both barrels blazing. Unless Russell is more dense than lead he has to realize that Croom has not a clue regarding offense.

Hummmm..............Well, MSU football is rather offensive.