Let all the internal bad juju out in a storm of tunes.
Spent the past days with big Pete so we go dead
![]()
Spent the past days with big Pete so we go dead
Sides?I OD'd on the Dead last weekend. 46 sides in a row will do that to you.
![]()
Only for breakfast!You and Petey drink Miller Lite? That’s surprising to me.
Sides?
Moms and I completed a hard yard task last weekend in the heat she sent me in to grab some cold lites. 10:15. ZFGOnly for breakfast!![]()
24 LPs, 2 etched sides. 46 sides of love. 22 lbs of Live Dead if you want to measure it that way.
That’s a lot of Dead.
Do those rekkids double as marijuana diffusers as the needle runs the grooves? The point of audiophilia is to make you feel like you’re there.![]()
At quick hungover no glasses first glance I thought opee said Catholic
Shout out to our very own Morris Catholic Crusaders
Yesterday (Thursday, 8/11) was the birthday of David Ian "Joe" Jackson. To celebrate:
Beer suggestions? We drink a schiton of T DewYou and Petey drink Miller Lite? That’s surprising to me.
This past week, I was driving in a blinding rain storm. I give the DJ on the station I was listening to credit for playing this song at that time, as it did give me a chuckle:
BWI Football
Penn State-Northwestern notes: Wildcats to be without a starting offensive lineman; what does David Braun think of the Lions?
BWI Recruiting
High School Recap: Future Penn State cornerbacks shine to close out September
BWI Football
Leaving outcome to chance, Penn State's complementary football fails
BWI Football
Wisconsin took away Penn State's best throw and stopped the run with one tweak: Film Review
BWI Football
Penn State bowl projections: Where could the Lions play in the postseason after losing to Wisconsin?