CBI

Pitt4Life34

Heisman
Nov 5, 2002
59,698
38,019
0
What a lame way to end the year. Trash decision to play in this joke gig. LOL at WVU, or any school, literally having to pay to play.
 

Keyser76

Freshman
Apr 7, 2010
11,912
58
0
Lol, the dumb ***** that don't realize every college would gladly pay money just to be allowed to practice, some folks are just miserable pukes, trust in Huggs!
 

5-Technique

Redshirt
May 14, 2018
473
0
0
I trust that we need better players and I don't want to leave a single bullet in the revolver when it comes to that. If it's between gaining extra practices for a meaningless tournament and every coach on the staff being able to show their faces consistently at games of the JUCOs we are targeting, I would have chosen the latter. It may work out anyway but I'd be more comfortable knowing that they are trying EVERYTHING to land these targets.
 

deedoubleyou

Redshirt
Sep 9, 2018
3,791
1
38
This is great practice for the real thing next year. Let them have it. I'm happy to watch another WVU game, and maybe we will win the whole thing.
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football West Virginia preparing for major challenge against Arizona
  2. 02 WV Sports Football West Virginia vs. Arizona Big 12 availability report: 10-7
  3. 03 WV Sports Football Arizona's Brent Brennan sees Michael Hawkins as 'whole different challenge'
  4. 04 WV Sports Football WVU true freshmen continue to see action
  5. 05 WV Sports Football First look: What Arizona has done through five games