***CC22 and the Fever mega thread***

AFM22

Heisman
Oct 31, 2022
21,880
42,375
113
AP awards have been announced

MVP: A'ja
ROY: Olivia Miles
DPOY : Angel Reese
Comeback POTY: CC

1st Team All W
A'ja Wilson
Kelsey Mitchell
Caitlin Clark
Olivia Miles
Breanna Stewart

2nd Team All W

Angel Reese
Paige Bueckers
Jackie Young
Rhyne Howard
Gabbie Williams
I remember people saying Chicago fleeced Atlanta with that trade. Reese ends up at DPOTY and 2nd team
 
  • Like
Reactions: oldhawk56

Kceasthawk@77

All-American
Feb 2, 2005
4,026
7,102
113
AP awards have been announced

MVP: A'ja
ROY: Olivia Miles
DPOY : Angel Reese
Comeback POTY: CC

1st Team All W
A'ja Wilson
Kelsey Mitchell
Caitlin Clark
Olivia Miles
Breanna Stewart

2nd Team All W

Angel Reese
Paige Bueckers
Jackie Young
Rhyne Howard
Gabbie Williams
Solid choices on both squads.
 

STtiger2025

Senior
Oct 20, 2015
138
443
63
This Lynx/Liberty game is some ugly basketball, Harry.
To be fair almost all of the W is ugly basketball. If CC had never come around most on this would never have watched a game. I know this will upset some of you and I’m not trying to be disrespectful but it’s the truth. I don’t watch games anymore because when CC was out last year I just couldn’t stand it. I do read this thread faithfully so I can talk about the games with my 86 year old mother so I thank you all keeping informed.
 
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting Intel: Iowa hosting several Rivals300 recruits for the Ohio State game
  2. 02 Hawkeye Report Football Iose Epenesa looks to get Iowa pass rush going
  3. 03 Hawkeye Report Football Trevor Lauck talks Iowa's ground game
  4. 04 Hawkeye Report Football Iowa football players presser news and notes
  5. 05 Hawkeye Report Football Hawkeyes in the NFL: Week Three Top Performers