Mitchell doesn't make her teammates better and she should go elsewhere to get her overpaid contract are quite the takes. Wait until you see how CC is guarded if/when KM leaves.
What? Triple teamed instead of double teamed?Mitchell doesn't make her teammates better and she should go elsewhere to get her overpaid contract are quite the takes. Wait until you see how CC is guarded if/when KM leaves.
KM makes CC better and CC makes KM better.Mitchell doesn't make her teammates better and she should go elsewhere to get her overpaid contract are quite the takes. Wait until you see how CC is guarded if/when KM leaves.
It’s been a very long time but I think he went to ISU. If not, legend, I apologize for that insult.He was at the Vegas game. Maybe he lives there and he's a troll. Hmmm.......
I hope Hammon is stupid enough to let Wilson guard Clark all night long tomorrow. 20 feet from the basket is the perfect place for Vegas’ best defender and rebounder.
That would also not be surprising. But hey, let's go on an Iowa website and rail at people for supporting the best player who every played for our school, and countless times even as a pro does something once again that's NEVER been done by ANY player in the game EVER. Clarks first player in ANY WNBA game, regular season or playoffs with a 25+ pt 15+ assist game. But hey why give give her due for that an instead concentrate on some early turnovers or a defensive lapse.It’s been a very long time but I think he went to ISU. If not, legend, I apologize for that insult.
One of the dumber things I have read in awhile....Mitchell doesn't make her teammates better and she should go elsewhere to get her overpaid contract are quite the takes. Wait until you see how CC is guarded if/when KM leaves.
Nah, the guy was yelling. You can see it on the video, but apparently he was yelling “that’s on you”
Yep, the league would hate to see ratings skyrocket and have their best player continue to play on in the playoffs leading to higher ratings.I don’t see the league allowing the Fever to advance. Going to be some serious lopsided officiating in game 3.
Clark will need to shoot 60% from 3 to give them a chance.
Do you think that last foul on CC was a foul?I watched the fourth quarter last night, my wife watches all their games. I told her the NBA goes out of their way to not let the super stars foul out of games.
I knew Clark wouldn’t be afforded that luxury.
Let’s just say in the nba they start having a lot of no calls after they get 4 fouls. You can’t get to six if you don’t get to 5Do you think that last foul on CC was a foul?
Next year the entire fanbase at Indiana should point at Aja every time she’s on the court. Can you imagine someone giving the Cameron Crazies that kind of ammunition to use against them?Aja"s a clown. Have to wonder if it wasn't a white guy who pointed if she would have reacted the same way. I've heard she has a problem with white people
Chris Rock has a bit on this you might want to listen to. Let's stop pretending it's a one way street.Not sure if it's a race thing, but I will say this. In the post-game, she made it very clear that she wasn't going to take (whatever it was) it from any MAN. Not anyBODY, but a man. Maybe she hates men pretty good?
Maybe, BUT Wilson should have T'd up for the elbow driving her to the ground and then standing over her, making a gesture, and whatever she said. Watch a replay. She most certainly taunted Clark after knocking her to the ground. Why was that not officiated properly?Do you think that last foul on CC was a foul?
It’s been a very long time but I think he went to ISU. If not, legend, I apologize for that insult.
Yes, and I expect to be even more physical and Wilson will be knocking people around all night. Also expect the Fever to be in foul trouble early, and the Aces to have an even bigger free throw advantage then they have in the first two. Whens the last time you saw a team get destroyed 26pts in the paint to 58 points for the Fever and yet that team with less then half the paint points shot 34 free throws to Indys 24? You rarely see that.Is tomorrow night the biggest game CC has played in since the LSU rematch?
The South Carolina rematch was obviously for the Natty but I don't think anyone gave Iowa much of a shot in that game
The UConn Final Four game was big but it didn't have the heat that the Iowa/LSU game did.
I don't think any in the W have reached this level.
My bad, I thought I remembered you attended or worked for ISU from some post like 20 years ago.That’s uncalled for!!
I never attended ISU and had courtside/floor tickets for several years of Iowa women’s basketball, including CCs 2nd and 3rd seasons.
My bad, I thought I remembered you attended or worked for ISU from some post like 20 years ago.
Wilson will hammer on CC and CC will get called for a foul.I hope Hammon is stupid enough to let Wilson guard Clark all night long tomorrow. 20 feet from the basket is the perfect place for Vegas’ best defender and rebounder.
Next you’ll call me an Angel Reese fan!
yeah, I am a CC fan and will watch her games regardless of team. When she is gone wnba is gone for me. It is trash IMO.I'm only a Fever fan because of CC...my new favorite team would be wherever she goes to. I'm not one of the board crazies on CC but she definitely is what got me watching...and now mainly care due to CC and KM.
What exactly was the dumb part?One of the dumber things I have read in awhile....
he is a self-proclaimed expert, but really is a joke.You fail to mention she’s responsible for 27 of their 31 points, but keep pointing out every mistake.
Sure was last nightWilson is soft AF...
Who's pretending?Chris Rock has a bit on this you might want to listen to. Let's stop pretending it's a one way street.
Those rules only apply to certain players…much like all WNBA rules.
Lots of people - if I was intending it to be a direct shot at you I would have said - You need to stop pretending. Don't take it personally.Who's pretending?
If the WNBA has any stones and wants to show it is a serious league she certainly should and would be.
I'm afraid the officials need a refresher on what the rulebook states. I'd hate to put my tin foil hat on, and go down the preferential treatment trail.If the WNBA has any stones and wants to show it is a serious league she certainly should and would be.
I may be wrong, but I don’t think Natasha Cloud even got a technical for doing it against the Fever.I'm afraid the officials need a refresher on what the rulebook states. I'd hate to put my tin foil hat on, and go down the preferential treatment trail.![]()
Hawkeye Report Olympics
Schedule Surveillance: 2026-27 Iowa men's wrestling
Hawkeye Report Football
PFF Deep Dive: Ohio State Buckeyes
Hawkeye Report Football
PFF Deep Dive: Iowa Hawkeyes
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
5-star PG Cayden Daughtry breaks down his latest visits, upcoming trips, and where things stand
Hawkeye Report Football
Behind Enemy Lines: Ohio State Edition