CCG TICKETS

NUinIowafan

Redshirt
Oct 21, 2006
201
0
0
I bought two in upper level after I found out non sth would not get any tickets. Paid $75 each- also got my parking spot and a place at the Purple Party. Its gonna b a great day!
 

Fitz51

Senior
Oct 21, 2008
10,117
649
113
And @Fitz51, the tickets I listed are still not cheaper than $165 I was willing to sell them for even before fees. I’d take an apology but you seem like the type that would be too petty to give one.

Oh, no, I am definitely sorry - that your team couldn't show up against OSU!
 
Dec 11, 2012
50,782
45,776
113
It could just be that I'm not sorry. You sell those tickets yet?


"They sold for $190 a piece on stub hub. That buyer also paid probably $30 or so each in fees.

So I was offering tickets for $165 flat that someone bought for ~$220 after fees and you give me crap for it? If whoever bought them is a northwestern fan and saw my post they could have saved ~$165. No reason to be a dick."
 

Fitz51

Senior
Oct 21, 2008
10,117
649
113
"They sold for $190 a piece on stub hub. That buyer also paid probably $30 or so each in fees.

So I was offering tickets for $165 flat that someone bought for ~$220 after fees and you give me crap for it? If whoever bought them is a northwestern fan and saw my post they could have saved ~$165. No reason to be a dick."

Have you sold those tickets yet?
 
Dec 11, 2012
50,782
45,776
113
Have you sold those tickets yet?

"They sold for $190 a piece on stub hub. That buyer also paid probably $30 or so each in fees.

So I was offering tickets for $165 flat that someone bought for ~$220 after fees and you give me crap for it? If whoever bought them is a northwestern fan and saw my post they could have saved ~$165. No reason to be a dick."
 

villox

Senior
Aug 19, 2008
22,084
670
66
"They sold for $190 a piece on stub hub. That buyer also paid probably $30 or so each in fees.

So I was offering tickets for $165 flat that someone bought for ~$220 after fees and you give me crap for it? If whoever bought them is a northwestern fan and saw my post they could have saved ~$165. No reason to be a dick."

Are the tickets still available? Looking to upgrade my section.
 
Dec 11, 2012
50,782
45,776
113
FWIW

 
Dec 11, 2012
50,782
45,776
113
Anyways, good luck this weekend. Nice to see a team other than Wisconsin represent the west. Gonna be a tough one to win but being able to play in the BTCG is an accomplishment in itself.
 
Jul 25, 2011
7,764
686
113
What arrogance to buy tickets to a conference championship game your team has NEVER been to before a game with your biggest rival who has pantsed you for better than a decade and a half. Michigan man!
 
Dec 11, 2012
50,782
45,776
113
What arrogance to buy tickets to a conference championship game your team has NEVER been to before a game with your biggest rival who has pantsed you for better than a decade and a half. Michigan man!

We didn’t buy them to be arrogant. We bought them because ticket prices would have been been higher had Michigan won because of how desperate the fan base is to experience something like a BTCG. Why are you guys so hostile here?
 
Wildcat Report

Latest

  1. 01 Wildcat Report Northwestern vs. Ball State PFF Snaps Analysis
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Georgia rises to the No. 1 seed, UCLA and Kentucky enter the bracket
  3. 03 Wildcat Report Takeaways: Wildcats have plenty to work on past the box score in 45-14 win over Ball State
  4. 04 Wildcat Report Cats roll over Ball State, 45-14, in uninspiring rout
  5. 05 On3 NIL Northwestern agrees to 10-year extension on Under Armour deal, will receive increased NIL investment