I use 360 also. I couple that with myatt where I can monitor usage (where you can see every number called/texted, but not actual content) and turn on and off data usage, etc.I have my family, even my old *** parents, on life360.
Wife brought Life360 up to me, said one of her friends and her family used it and asked if we should have it. I gave her a blank dead eye stare, that was the end of the conversation and she walked off.
I get teenage kids, especially those that are drving but my oldest is 12 and there's no reason my wife needs to know exactly where I'm at at all times. When I "run errands" on a Sunday afternoon she doesn't need to know that it took me two hours because I spent half of that time on a bar stool just enjoying some peace and quiet.
Wife brought Life360 up to me, said one of her friends and her family used it and asked if we should have it. I gave her a blank dead eye stare, that was the end of the conversation and she walked off.
I get teenage kids, especially those that are drving but my oldest is 12 and there's no reason my wife needs to know exactly where I'm at at all times. When I "run errands" on a Sunday afternoon she doesn't need to know that it took me two hours because I spent half of that time on a bar stool just enjoying some peace and quiet.
O State Illustrated Wrestling
Sergio Vega now 149, Oklahoma State lineup wars heating up
O State Illustrated Basketball
OSU's Ahmed, Burks and Walker see unselfish culture taking shape
O State Illustrated Football Recruiting
Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
Sports Predictions
2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
O State Illustrated Football
Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight