Center Jump?

twindman

Junior
Sep 1, 2010
225
371
63
Last game we had Hannah jump center. Isn't Heiden 2 inches taller. Does Hannah jump a lot better? Just curious.
 

Hawk48

All-Conference
Jun 10, 2005
1,174
1,832
113
Last game we had Hannah jump center. Isn't Heiden 2 inches taller. Does Hannah jump a lot better? Just curious.
I think HS has the last two games and Iowa never got the ball either game. I have a hard time believing HS can out jump AH IMO.
 

eobhawk

Redshirt
Dec 31, 2022
33
44
18
Hannah has jumped in all three games and Iowa has lost the tip in all three. I wouldn't classify them as all her fault though.

-Game 1 - Southern (jumped against #24) - Hannah got outjumped
-Game 2 - Evansville (jumped against #5) - Hannah controlled the tip, but Evansville guard jumped in front of Heiden who was a bit slow to react.
-Game 3 - Drake (jumped against #15) - Hannah controlled tip straight out of bounds as Chit Chat fell at the tip (I assume that her foot was stepped on during her initial step). The ball went right over where she was sitting on the ground.

I did note though that they changed player positioning between game 2 and 3 after Heiden was slow to react, Feuerbach was moved into Heiden's previous jump position and Chit Chat moved to where Feuerbach had been.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Torgeroni
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 Hawkeye Report Football Iowa Hawkeyes 2026 Freshmen Report
  2. 02 Hawkeye Report Football Iowa's Updated NCAA Stats & Rankings
  3. 03 Hawkeye Report Football FILM BREAKDOWN: Every Jeremy Hecklinski pass attempt from the game against Washington
  4. 04 Hawkeye Report Olympics WATCH: Rick Heller, Myles Davis talk fall exhibition win over Kansas
  5. 05 Hawkeye Report Olympics Play-by-play recap: Iowa 15 Kansas 10 (F/16)