I'm glad they caught him so quickly, nice job by the FBI and other LEOs. Maybe Trump can relax some now that the "bomb stuff" might not negatively impact Repubs election chances to the degree that he feared. shew
It would be painful for them to walk them back so it's more likely that they'll just move on and pretend they never said them then it's back to the 24/7 coverage of the criminal infestation moving north.Now that he appears to be a certified MAGA member, I wonder if any of the conservative talk show hosts or of this board's participants will walk back their conspiracy theory angles?
If you read his name in an underwater mirror, while upside down.....it spells G-E-O-R-G-E S-O-R-O-SNow that he appears to be a certified MAGA member, I wonder if any of the conservative talk show hosts or any of this board's participants will walk back their conspiracy theory angles?
Now that he appears to be a certified MAGA member, I wonder if any of the conservative talk show hosts or any of this board's participants will walk back their conspiracy theory angles?
Damn what a loser...can’t make make anything right
I mean he had one job and he failed. Hopefully Trump didn’t pay too much for this assignment. Oh well there’s always next time.Yes. Prototype Trump base supporter. Uneducated, unsuccessfull, misinformed, and resentful of those who have worked their way into successful, productive lives.
WV Sports Football
Rich Rodriguez as frustrated as he's ever been defensively
WV Sports Football
Rich Rodriguez press conference summary: Arizona
WV Sports Football
West Virginia drops third straight Big 12 game after 52-31 loss to Arizona
WV Sports Football
Rich Rodriguez sees hard cap as first major step for roster building
WV Sports Football
West Virginia vs. Arizona Big 12 availability report: 10-10