My wife and I are 1000% secure then.All I know about Cross fit is that causes more divorces more than anything I know.
All I know about Cross fit is that causes more divorces more than anything I know.
There are very few spouses that do it together. What happens is one spouse gets all in on crossfit. It is like a cult. He or she bonds emotionally with someone in superior shape and they begin to hook up. This had happened to so many of my friends and the spouse not in crossfit was still in good shape. It is a cult I tell you.What?!!! How does Crossfit cause divorces?
Sports Predictions
2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
O State Illustrated Football
Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight
O State Illustrated Football
OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers
On3 Football
Big 12 names Football Players of the Week after Week 4
O State Illustrated Football
Takeaways from Oklahoma State’s 41-24 win over West Virginia