what is more stunning than Carton's stupidity is that some morons will believe this- when going to nine conference games is what drove it.
9 conference games is why they can't play a Sun Belt team?what is more stunning than Carton's stupidity is that some morons will believe this- when going to nine conference games is what drove it.
I choose to believe what I want to believe.what is more stunning than Carton's stupidity is that some morons will believe this- when going to nine conference games is what drove it.
many people doI choose to believe what I want to believe.
I love that Hagans is an "assistant WR coach"--basically saying they're only going to have him recruit
Doesn’t Day call the plays anyway? Does the OC position really matter at OSU?Great hire for OSU! This is actually good for PSU!!
I thought Hartline called the plays. Day didn’t take over that duty until Hartline left to take another job. It will be good for us if Smith calls the plays!! Of course we don’t play them this yearDoesn’t Day call the plays anyway? Does the OC position really matter at OSU?
I thought that was the knock on Hartline when we discussed him for the PSU opening? That he was OC in name only?I thought Hartline called the plays. Day didn’t take over that duty until Hartline left to take another job. It will be good for us if Smith calls the plays!! Of course we don’t play them this year
Correct--but I think Day prefers to call plays but then why hire someone like Arthur Smith if you're not going to have him call plays?I thought Hartline called the plays. Day didn’t take over that duty until Hartline left to take another job. It will be good for us if Smith calls the plays!! Of course we don’t play them this year
The Chiefs do the same thing. Bienemy was just rehired as OC….but Andy Reid calls the plays.Correct--but I think Day prefers to call plays but then why hire someone like Arthur Smith if you're not going to have him call plays?
We'll see how many Ohio State players start getting NIL deals with FedEx
Right but Hartline called the plays (until he playoff) and there's no reason for Ohio State to add Smith unless he's calling the plays. Unless it's for the FedEx cashThe Chiefs do the same thing. Bienemy was just rehired as OC….but Andy Reid calls the plays.
Do you think Arthur Smith is gonna work out to be a good hire for the buckeyes?.
BWI Football
Matt Campbell's message after Wisconsin: Penn State has to make the plays
BWI Recruiting
TE Quinn Weber recaps overnight Penn State visit: 'The crowd and intensity was crazy'
BWI Football
Daryus Dixson injury update: What did Matt Campbell say about the Lions' corner on Wednesday?
BWI Football
Matt Campbell has replayed Penn State’s loss ‘a million times’: Here’s what he sees now