CFP Semi #1, Rose Bowl, 'Bama vs. Michigan

Catch1lion

Oct 12, 2021
Bama going all DEFCON 1. Panic mode has set in.
“In this disappointment, we need to take action,” Aaron Suttles said in a social media post for Yea Alabama. “We need you to build Alabama’s NIL entity into the biggest in the country. Yea Alabama needs your support.

"Take that bitter disappointment you have and let’s move into using it for good for NIL."

Last edited:

Catch1lion

Oct 12, 2021
Man, Finebaum went soft as quick as if you were making out with your HS sweetie and her parents walked in.

I don’t think so,” Finebaum said Tuesday on ESPN's "Get Up!" show. “And I know what I said and I know what many others said. … College football right now, it is such a mess. And while a lot of us find what we believe the case to be here, to be repugnant, almost everything about college football right now is repugnant.

“So, I think Michigan, if they win, they’ll hoist the trophy. There’ll be haters out there, but most people I think are gonna go, 'Congratulations, you are the best team.’”

Catch1lion

Oct 12, 2021
“When they first came out, they were in an (unbalanced formation),” Michigan defensive lineman Kenneth Grant said. “So we called a timeout, then they came out again, but they flipped the formation; then they called a timeout. When they came out (a third time) we knew it was (an empty set). It was gonna be a quarterback power, and we just stopped it.”
Saban didn’t confirm if there was an option to pass. His attention shifted toward the offensive line not creating enough push to give Milroe’s quarterback keeper a good enough chance.

“(Offensive coordinator Tommy Rees) just felt like the best thing that we could do was have a quarterback run, which was kind of one of our two-point plays for this game,” Saban said. “The ball was on the 3-yard line, which is just like a two-point play, but we didn’t get it blocked so it didn’t work. We didn’t execute it very well and it didn’t work.

“They pressured and we thought they would pressure, but we thought we could gap them and block them and make it work, and it didn’t.”
--- Kenneth Smith III

Latest posts