$17 a beer? thanks obama
UGA -13.5
total 63
I hate that they keep this game on Monday night. So stupid.College football as it's meant to be played, on a Monday night in a soulless NFL stadium with no tailgating allowed.
I don't own a time machineIsn't everybody going to be watching the Hoiskers tonight?
I generally don't bet so maybe I'm not the person to ask... but looking at the spread I think TCU covers. Good luckLast years UGA squad wins this game by 20, but this is not that defense. I took TCU to cover.
I’m a degenerate though.I generally don't bet so maybe I'm not the person to ask... but looking at the spread I think TCU covers. Good luck
This would be a spot-on hot take if the NCAA had anything to do with the CFP.No wonder they don't want you tailgating. Fvcking criminals at the NCAA. But they tailgating anyways.
It was a gift to keep the game more even. Unfortunately, fumble the next play. I think TCU has a bit of a deer in the headlights look whereas GA is just playing as if it is another gamer.That defensive holding was…wow…where??? Heck of a flag on 3rd and 14
So a little bit of a fix then at least? To keep the game “more” even? It’s one thing to miss a penalty and not throw a flag, it’s another to throw a flag on something that just clearly didn’t happen.It was a gift to keep the game more even. Unfortunately, fumble the next play. I think TCU has a bit of a deer in the headlights look whereas GA is just playing as if it is another gamer.
Don't you know, blown coverage means fix is in. There's another one WinkingNot sure TCU can count on Georgia blowing a huge cover assignment like that again and Dugans arm didn't seem that great...
Kade Warner cloneGA #84 is articulate, a student of the game, keeps his head down, and is a lunch pail type of guy.
Rivals Football Recruiting
Nebraska's recruiting weekend: a 4-0 record, several Rivals300 prospects coming for Maryland game
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
Rivals Football Recruiting
Who’s locked in — and who isn't? Easton Royal flip buzz; LSU, TCU, Ohio State, Arizona State, SMU, Houston making runs at committed prospects
Inside Nebraska Football
Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
Inside Nebraska Football
Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC