Championship Game Uniforms

MSUbluedevil

Sophomore
Jan 3, 2007
1,485
191
0
I'm assuming Wisconsin is the home team tonight. If we end up being the home team, I'm sure we'll stick with the whites we've worn all tourney. If we're the visitor, which uniforms do we wear? My guess would be the blue throwbacks. Anyone have any info?
 

WI#1Dukie22

All-Conference
Jan 17, 2008
3,900
1,004
0
I think we were the 3rd overall seed, and will be the home team. Expect to see the whites we've worn. If I'm wrong I'd expect the blue throw backs
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Football Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
  4. 04 Devils Illustrated Football My Take on Others: Trying to rerack isn't so simple
  5. 05 Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 played in Week 6