Championship Thread

dtripp26

Heisman
Oct 29, 2003
11,066
32,842
113
These track races at the end of matches is a tough to watch. I get it, don’t put yourself in that position of being behind, but there is almost no chance of last-second heroics ‘cause these guys are running like Usain Bolt for the last 15 20 secs. Not just a finals problem.
If the rules don't force you to stay center, why would you stay center?
Dan Dennis should have put on track shoes too...
 

WS_Cop

Junior
Jul 9, 2025
78
205
33
I was under the impression LDS was (essentially) a branch of Christianity, per a quick internet search there is some debate about this lol
They are very much not accepted as Christians. To be a Christian in the any real sense, you have to at least affirm the Nicene Creed. LDS hold a very wonky tri-theist view and believe that God the Father was once a man who became a God. Christians affirm God the Father is uncreated and does not share a human nature. I'm an Eastern Orthodox Christian and studying theology is actually my main pastime besides wrestling.

I'll stop derailing the thread now.
 
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 Hawkeye Report Football Tyler Brown out against Ohio State
  2. 02 Hawkeye Report Football Hawkeye Report Podcast
  3. 03 Hawkeye Report Olympics Schedule Surveillance: 2026-27 Iowa men's wrestling
  4. 04 Hawkeye Report Football PFF Deep Dive: Ohio State Buckeyes
  5. 05 Hawkeye Report Football PFF Deep Dive: Iowa Hawkeyes