Change username?

Bubba Fett

Joined Oct 6, 2000
Feb 1, 2022
2,254
2,177
113
I never meant to be Bubba Fett permanently. How do you change it? When I go to my profile, I am locked out from making any changes.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Predictable

I4CtheFuture

All-Conference
Oct 5, 2024
1,642
1,629
113
Just until I ate shrimp every possible way that it can be cooked.
I don't think you can change it. Even if a mod wanted to help you - or even change it for you - I'm not sure they could. Depends on how the system is set up.... (This whole on3.com system)

You'd likely have to register a new email and new username together, IMHO.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Bubba Fett

Bubba Fett

Joined Oct 6, 2000
Feb 1, 2022
2,254
2,177
113
You'd think 24 years would get me a little sumpthin sumpthin around this joint... but no...

I see how it is.

I may have to go to the transfer portal.

I wonder how much NIL cash ole Bubba can rake in?

Bubba 4ever!

Could be worse... At least I didn't go to Clemson.


;)
 
GamecockCentral

Latest

  1. 01 GamecockCentral Football Carolina Confidential - Final thoughts on South Carolina vs. Florida
  2. 02 GamecockCentral Football Three keys to a South Carolina win over Florida
  3. 03 TheBigSpur Football South Carolina's Top Players are Making Critical Mistakes at Bad Times
  4. 04 GamecockCentral Football Behind Enemy Lines: Florida reporter breaks down Gators ahead of South Carolina game
  5. 05 GamecockCentral Football Advanced stats of the week ahead of South Carolina-Florida: Bad pass defenses