Changes at Wendys

roadtrasheer

All-Conference
Sep 9, 2016
18,904
3,245
113
Had the burger bitches breakfast this morning & the breakfast baconator is pretty tasty, the taters are a lot better than the clowns or burger king
 

atlkvb

All-American
Jul 9, 2004
83,840
8,163
113
I don’t but it’s almost worth it to me to say yes and see what kind of sick fast food meme’s that corny douche will serve up 🤣🤣🤣
I occasionally eat at Wendys, but if I saw you back there preparing my food, I'd leave.

Here Baby Girl...these are from Wendy's... @Bucktown Brown fixed 'em
 

atlkvb

All-American
Jul 9, 2004
83,840
8,163
113
Hey girl...are you STILL waiting on @Bucktown Brown too? Did he stand you up like he did this forum after we asked him to explain his vote for that creepy old Man?

He's not ever gonna show up Baby Girl....best you move on
 

atlkvb

All-American
Jul 9, 2004
83,840
8,163
113
Sick meme’s corn dog. That’s what I wanted @atlkvb. Thanks for coming thru 👍
A blind vote...that's what creepy Joe needed from you (along with a few fake ones) and you came through for him BIG TIME. Aren't you proud how your carefully weighed mindless vote counted just as much as some illegal's ballot or a dead person's?
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football WVU true freshmen continue to see action
  2. 02 WV Sports Football First look: What Arizona has done through five games
  3. 03 WV Sports Basketball Projecting the roles for WVU basketball's five freshmen: Volume 3
  4. 04 WV Sports Football Zac Alley plans to simplify WVU defense after recent struggles
  5. 05 WV Sports Football West Virginia looking to put together four good quarters