Charter

NJCat83588

Senior
Jun 5, 2001
8,874
456
0
I've flown on a lot of Embraers in my life, and I was wondering if anyone knows whether they take some rows out of the team charter flights. Apart from row 12 (now called row 18), which has more leg room than a first class seat on most domestic flights on big jets, the seats are pretty damn close together. I'm 6'2" and can barely fit. Wonder if they make special arrangements for the team?

 

DaCat

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
25,872
2,363
113
I'm sure they customized the design to fit guys like JVZ and Falzon who look pretty comfortable and not cramped like they would be in a standard configuration of leg room.
 
Wildcat Report

Latest

  1. 01 Wildcat Report The 3-2-1 after Northwestern's loss to Indiana
  2. 02 Wildcat Report Northwestern vs. Indiana PFF Snap Counts Analysis
  3. 03 Wildcat Report Takeaways: Northwestern learns lessons in loss at Indiana
  4. 04 Wildcat Report Northwestern mounts a furious rally but can't overtake No. 5 Indiana in 29-23 loss
  5. 05 Wildcat Report Fearless Forecast: Northwestern vs. No. 5 Indiana