Chatham Central

Sleehrat84

Senior
Nov 8, 2001
3,816
465
0
I think coach Pegram is the current Athletic Director. I think he has earned the right to slow down and let someone else take over the football program. CC has always been the iconic small venue for a football Friday night. It is a beautiful stadium and the turf is top notch. Their issues with numbers have hurt them, but they always played hard against my teams at NR and SS. I think the resurgence at North Moore gives a glimpse of what CC could be if the kids all came out. I don't know who the next coach will be, but coach Pegram would be a great AD to work for. I hope they can find the right fit. It may be someone on their current staff can make it happen. IDK....
 

jcat12

Redshirt
Apr 1, 2003
25
6
0
I think coach Pegram is the current Athletic Director. I think he has earned the right to slow down and let someone else take over the football program. CC has always been the iconic small venue for a football Friday night. It is a beautiful stadium and the turf is top notch. Their issues with numbers have hurt them, but they always played hard against my teams at NR and SS. I think the resurgence at North Moore gives a glimpse of what CC could be if the kids all came out. I don't know who the next coach will be, but coach Pegram would be a great AD to work for. I hope they can find the right fit. It may be someone on their current staff can make it happen. IDK....


I've always thought, CC could have a decent program. The problem is, like a lot of other small schools, teaching slots. - Math, Art, Media Coordinator? Math is the only realistic one for a new Head Coach.
 
NC Preps

Latest

  1. 01 NC Preps Kings Mountain’s Jordan Jenkins Having Impressive Freshman Season
  2. 02 NC Preps Games to Watch: Week 8
  3. 03 NC Preps G7 Football Player of the Week: Week 7
  4. 04 NC Preps Top Games to Watch: Week 7
  5. 05 NC Preps G7 Football Players of the Week: Week 6