Chiefs - Titans

z28craz

All-Conference
Jan 5, 2004
3,349
1,300
0
I thought he would too. Glad to be wrong.

I said a few days ago in post #10 Henry was my only concern. And the real question was could Tennessee stop Mahomes, Kelce and Hill. Kelce was a non-factor, but Mahomes and Hill got theirs and Watkins stepped up today. Tennessee had no answers. It was Henry or bust.
 

mt_slothmore

Senior
Jun 24, 2002
2,902
558
113
LOL on Chiefs talking about Elway’s GM abilities...he’s gotten to 2 SBs and won 1 as a GM...maybe try and win a SB first before you talk junk...has he had questionable calls? Sure...but his last 2-3 drafts have been solid and the tide will turn this year now that we have an exciting young gunslinging qb...congrats on your big win, Chiefs fans...you earned it...I’d tell you to act like you’ve been there but you haven’t
 

Husker4real_rivals373787

All-Conference
Nov 25, 2017
3,118
1,091
0
I just read through the OWH list of Super Bowl Huskers during the “streak”. It was actually kept “alive” in one case by a player that was on the practice squad all year; and another time by a player on injured reserve.

I think we may have been trying a little too hard with this one....
 
Inside Nebraska

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Nebraska Football Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
  2. 02 Inside Nebraska Football Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC
  3. 03 Inside Nebraska Football Injury updates for Jamal Rule & Jacory Barney? Not yet, says Matt Rhule, and he explains why
  4. 04 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska-Indiana kickoff time, TV info announced
  5. 05 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska HC Matt Rhule previews Maryland at game week press conference