Chol?

AreYouNUTS

Heisman
Aug 1, 2001
125,325
59,912
113
Is it just me or are our heights exaggerated in a big way? I met Caleb at Olive Branch after the Michigan game, IIRC, and he is NOT 6’7” (unless he’s got the worst posture of any 22-year old on Earth).
 
  • Angry
Reactions: RutgersSouthFL

kcg88

Heisman
Aug 11, 2017
10,862
17,230
0
Is it just me or are our heights exaggerated in a big way? I met Caleb at Olive Branch after the Michigan game, IIRC, and he is NOT 6’7” (unless he’s got the worst posture of any 22-year old on Earth).
Every basketball height is inflated by like two inches generally
 
  • Like
Reactions: RutgersSouthFL

RUPete

Heisman
Feb 5, 2003
26,841
16,113
0
Is it just me or are our heights exaggerated in a big way? I met Caleb at Olive Branch after the Michigan game, IIRC, and he is NOT 6’7” (unless he’s got the worst posture of any 22-year old on Earth).
I met him too and he’s probably more like 6-5, 6-6. Still tall enough to get the job done.
 

RUPete

Heisman
Feb 5, 2003
26,841
16,113
0
Was the implication that he's left the team or decided just to skip a game and go home?
I wouldn’t think twice about Chol not dressing today if it wasn’t for the Chol reference in the recent Carino story about how Pike and Shaw develop and utilize their coaching staffs.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers vs Indiana odds: Point spread released on Scarlet Knights, Hoosiers
  2. 02 The Knight Report Football Every throw from Rutgers Football QB Dylan Lonergan versus Howard
  3. 03 The Knight Report Rutgers Football PFF Grades + Snap Counts versus Howard
  4. 04 The Knight Report Rutgers Football Postgame Show: Howard Bison Edition - TKR Pod
  5. 05 On3 Football How to Watch College Football: TV schedule, start times, streaming info for Week 4 games