Chris Bleich

zamzman

Junior
Jul 1, 2004
2,638
213
0
On some other sites he is dropping a bit.

I do think the coaches are continuing to recruit other players at DE and with the Wildeman and Mapieu commitments we are sitting at 11 on scholarship at DE and NT. I am not sure how many more you can take.

So, IMHO, either the are recruiting over him or they they are not confident in his commitment.
I think they are worried about his eligibility.
 
  • Like
Reactions: HuskerO58

Psubru

Redshirt
Aug 7, 2003
22
19
0
Psu just got two four star offensive line commits today.Nana asiedu and Antwan Reed both rated very high.So I think the ship may have sailed for Chris.Not sure how many oline Psu will want to take for 18 so you never know.Wish the kid best of luck where ever he decides to go
 
  • Like
Reactions: NECoach31BB

G in Omaha

Redshirt
Jul 1, 2001
3,788
0
0
The PSU "ship" has sailed for Chris. Looks like it's down to Neb and sPitt. I'd rather see him go to Neb.
 
Inside Nebraska

Latest

  1. 01 High School Football Nebraska 5-star QB commit Trae Taylor goes off in win over Millard South
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  3. 03 Inside Nebraska Football Everything Matt Rhule said after Michigan State
  4. 04 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska bests Spartans in East Lansing | PHOTO
  5. 05 Inside Nebraska Football Matt Rhule, Anthony Colandrea & more break down win over Michigan State