I am not sure if anyone is seeing what Coach Collins is doing at Northwestern, I believe they are 16-4. What a great job by a former Dukie.
Last edited:
It's extremely impressive and he's breathed new life and energy into that program. Hoping this is the year they finally break through to the tourney.
16-4 and 5-2 in the B1G. They will make history this season.
Yes indeed! Northwestern should be a tournament team, so that's very exciting for their program. Now we just need Wojo and Hurley to continue to improve their programs. Looks like Wojo is doing a good job, but I believe Hurley has his work cut out for him at the moment.I am not sure if anyone is seeing what Coach Collins is doing at Northwestern, I believe they are 16-4. What a great job by a former Dukie.
I agree most years. This year, the B!G is down however.A couple must-win home games this week for them. Their schedule toughens up in a little over a week. The Big Ten is a lot like the ACC....it's crucial to protect your home court.
I agree most years. This year, the B!G is down however.
He's doing a good job but if you compare his records there to the previous coach there isn't much difference at all.
He's doing a good job but if you compare his records there to the previous coach there isn't much difference at all.
CBS would love Duke-NW 8/9 game.
Takes time to build most mid level programs. Something you guys could never appreciate. It usually take 3-4 years at the start before things begin to roll if you have the right coach. It's not relevant to compare records at this point.
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Australian point guard Luke Paul commits to Duke
On3 Football
College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take: Threefold silver linings for Duke, now obvious
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
OTE Pro Day Recruiting Intel: Latest buzz on Beckham Black, Paul Osaruyi and more
Devils Illustrated Football
Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games