Chuck Schumer wants regime change ... in Israel!

SC200SC

Aug 24, 2017
Not Hamas, Israel! He also wants to prevent Israel from completing its all important mission of eradicating the Terrorists, by interfering with their sovereign right to self defense.
Thanks Chuck, you have crossed a very important line that will finally send many of my fellow Jews away from the Democrats.

From Amit Tsarfati (Behold Israel);

"It’s of no small concern to see what’s happening in the United States. Its sympathy towards the Muslim mentality is extremely alarming. Look no further than Times Square, where Muslims gathered for prayer at the onset of Ramadan. Beyond this, amid the war in Gaza, disgusting pro-Palestinian fliers were seen in New York City stating, “Rape is resistance”, and “Babies are occupiers too”. This is the direction the west has been heading for years. It’s no surprise that NYC is seeing a rise in Islamic terror propaganda.*

As our war in Gaza rages on, it’s becoming clearer by the day that Biden is living in a fantasy world when it comes to his perception of the Middle East. He appears to think that Palestinians are eager for peace and Israel’s government is at odds with its people. Both are anything but true."

*If you don't get the significance of these slogans, American Muslims are trying to justify October 7th, in particularly the rapes of both women and girls, and the beheading and burning of Israeli babies in their homes.

Schumer is an evil Adam Henry. Leftists who are okay with this, are no different than Schumer.

jaycee993

Sep 2, 2021
Schumer is a power monger at all costs....king of the demagogues. He is the male version of Pelosi. Between he and Nanshee I have to say they were/are good at what they do....they keep the party voting as one with little or no dissenters.
This move by Schumer is a desperate move to placate all the Palestinian sympathizers in Michigan and Minnesota.....they are worried about their vote. Like who are we to tell another country they need a new leader?.....tired of USA medaling in all these countries affairs

Last edited:

SC200SC

Aug 24, 2017
There is a reason we have so many jokes about the Reformed Synagogues.

Reactions: Pudly76

HectorSpectre

Nov 18, 2017
Up-Chuck is entitled to privately think whatever he wants, but to publicly call in his official government capacity for ousting the duly elected & sitting chief executive of a close ally is simply unacceptable.

Schumer doesn’t have the good sense God granted a housefly.

Slow Motion Fly GIF

BOULDER TO BIRMINGHAM

Aug 24, 2017
For several years the left has told us how horrible that Russia tries to interfere with our elections, and push Trump over the top( which is ******** as they would much rather deal with Sloppy Joe). Now that lying Turd Schumer is telling Israeli citizens to vote out Bibi.
Yes he is a hypocrite, but then again, so is everyone on the left.
I hope Israel gives Schumer and Biden the finger!

Attachments

• BORDER.gif
    BORDER.gif
    131 KB · Views: 2

BESCFAN

Aug 24, 2017
Schumer violated international law by encouraging (instructing) the citizens of a foreign democracy to overthrow their leader. Election interference on steroids here. Schumer should at the minimum step down. Israel could file charges against him in international court. Schumer is a morally bankrupt POS who would sell his own family to Hamas to guarantee his reelection. He is selling his own people out to Hamas for political gain. Disgusting...

SC200SC

Aug 24, 2017
Schumer violated international law by encouraging (instructing) the citizens of a foreign democracy to overthrow their leader. Election interference on steroids here. Schumer should at the minimum step down.
I just wanted to repeat this, especially after all of the phony allegations of Russian interference in our election. BTW, Obama pulled the same crap when he was President.

SC200SC

Aug 24, 2017
American Jews has to be rethinking their voting habits, at least I hope so.....
Please understand that we are all very different from one another in belief (or lack thereof), various culture views, and so on. Take Schumer and his far Left lady Rabbi, who violate Torah just by their foundational lifestyle.

But yes, I see a strong shift in the overall Jewish community based on October 7th and the enormous rise in antisemitism here in America and across the globe.

It is as bad as the 1930s ....

Rodgarnay51

Aug 24, 2017
Schumer violated international law by encouraging (instructing) the citizens of a foreign democracy to overthrow their leader. Election interference on steroids here. Schumer should at the minimum step down. Israel could file charges against him in international court. Schumer is a morally bankrupt POS who would sell his own family to Hamas to guarantee his reelection. He is selling his own people out to Hamas for political gain. Disgusting...
American Jews has to be rethinking their voting habits, at least I hope so.....
They seem blind to the truth. Schumer likes it that way.

Reactions: Pudly76

Latest posts