Have you watched any Arkansas games this year?The most poorly coached team I’ve seen in d1 since Ty Wittingham’s final ND squad
They are synchronized, but if we tried anything like that we’d probably go offside.Arm swinging on the kickoff = gay
I would have gone for it there
Any 4th and within 8 on other side of field... while losing by 2 scores... in the 2nd half... and on their side of the 50...
yeah, I would have gone for it
:raised_hands:Time for the D to get a turnover!! They're overdue
10 to 17 guys in the black hatsPeriodic score updates appreciated. My wife drug me to a dinner party
Still got a chance here. Only down by a TD. Even after a million turnovers and penalties. I wanna see us win. Beat a ranked team for the first time since we trounced Hawaii in that bowl game when Graham was head coach and that guy for Hawaii was blown up like a piece of dynamite on the kickoff when we were up a million to 3
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa must bounce back quickly to stay in conference race
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa Football searching for answers after second straight loss
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa falls 45-44 to North Texas in overtime heartbreaker
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
After Arkansas, Tulsa has to respond — just like it did in 1982