A guy who really knows Eric Coley. I am impressed!!Good commentators.
Haith even left KES in after 2 fouls. He rewarded Haith’s confidence with more poor play.Sit KES
The first Coach Rob team I think.But did Shea and Coley ever play together?
Now the turnover bug we just can’t stand long periods of time with scoring droughts.Too many turnovers from Rachel.
And L'il Eric. I had no idea he played football at Syracuse. Last time I saw him he was eating breakfast with his pop at the Metro Diner.A guy who really knows Eric Coley. I am impressed!!
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa must bounce back quickly to stay in conference race
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa Football searching for answers after second straight loss
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa falls 45-44 to North Texas in overtime heartbreaker
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
After Arkansas, Tulsa has to respond — just like it did in 1982