I really don’t understand playing Logan Tanner at first. It really speaks volumes if your starting catcher is the second best defensive option at first, especially when the backup is the DH.
Cerantola in.
Struck out the side, but a triple and a WP scored a run.
C’mon big man, you can still be an integral part of this season’s destiny, your season starts over tonight.
nmStruck out the side, but a triple and a WP scored a run.
Rivals Football Recruiting
How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
Maroon and White Football
Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
Maroon and White Football
"I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
Maroon and White Football
Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
Rivals Football Recruiting
Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four