Class 6A State Title GameDay Thread

rink62221

Junior
Jan 17, 2019
537
261
0
I need to quit checking this thread. My online feed is about 2-4 plays behind what is happening. Now I am wondering what "Wow!!!" is all about since I am deep into commercials.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Gene K.

Anon1754760634

All-American
May 29, 2001
76,845
9,142
113
And ESTL gets another Luther Burden KO return for TD ano the 2 point PAT makes it CG 37 ESTL 36 1137 4q
 
Edgy Tim

Latest

  1. 01 Edgy Tim Podcast: 3rd and Leng with Josh Jostes
  2. 02 K-State Online Football Recruiting What Taylen Washington brings to Kansas State
  3. 03 CaneSport football recruiting Five-star EDGE Kameron McGee, nation's No. 2 ranked recruit, is 'very high' on Miami
  4. 04 Edgy Tim Football Tonight Live: WJOL Pigskin Preview
  5. 05 Blue and Gold Football Recruiting How Notre Dame is turning up the heat on Chicago Brother Rice 2028 TE Jack McNamara