Class warfare

4Afan

All-Conference
Sep 15, 2001
4,715
4,190
113
IHSA site has some fun new toys. Here's a breakdown of the largest enrollment discrepancies for each week.

 

Wilmatucky1

Freshman
Jul 8, 2025
108
84
27
IHSA site has some fun new toys. Here's a breakdown of the largest enrollment discrepancies for each week.

Their site is really cool now. I will be checking the by the numbers part weekly I'm sure just because I'm a dork when it comes to stuff like that.
 

Colin2299

Senior
Aug 13, 2025
664
448
63
I know for certain he had multiple younger siblings, I just wasn’t sure how old they were.
When I ran into Coach Considine a few months back I asked about the triplets (1 girl, 2 boys). His comment was something along the lines of “my daughter is a monster and a tremendous basketball player and my boys look like she ate half of them while in the whom together “.😂

The boys have a different build than Caden and they might not even play football.

I believe they are freshman.

PS…surprised we don’t have one Byron poster on here
 
Edgy Tim

Latest

  1. 01 Edgy Tim Football Video: Downers Grove North 17 Lyons 10
  2. 02 Edgy Tim Football Preview: Week 8 Top Games to Watch
  3. 03 Blue and Gold Football Recruiting Lucky Charms: Four thoughts on Notre Dame’s upcoming recruiting weekend
  4. 04 Edgy Tim Football Watch Live Tonight: WJOL Pigskin Preview
  5. 05 CaneSport football recruiting Miami 'pretty high on the board' for Top 100 2028 WR Marshaun Thornton