Clemson Baseball

Patriot321

Jan 29, 2022
Why post this?
Why do people get so upset when people post things about Clemson? Whether we like it or not, and despite us being in the SEC, they still remain our # 1 rival, because they are in-state. If somebody had posted this exact post about an SEC team nothing would be said. I am a lifetime Gamecock fan, but right now Clemson is above us in every major sport except WBB, that's a fact. Blame who you want, or ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ป๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐—ณ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ต ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜€ ๐—ฏ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐˜‚๐—ฝ, but I don't wear the Garnet glasses, I look at reality. Are there positive signs on some fronts, yes but at this point in time we are only better than CU in WBB. I blame a lot on Tanner, he should have been gone a long time ago, but he's not our only problem.

Big JC

May 12, 2023
Why do people get so upset when people post things about Clemson? Whether we like it or not, and despite us being in the SEC, they still remain our # 1 rival, because they are in-state. If somebody had posted this exact post about an SEC team nothing would be said. I am a lifetime Gamecock fan, but right now Clemson is above us in every major sport except WBB, that's a fact. Blame who you want, or ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ป๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐—ณ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ต ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜€ ๐—ฏ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐˜‚๐—ฝ, but I don't wear the Garnet glasses, I look at reality. Are there positive signs on some fronts, yes but at this point in time we are only better than CU in WBB. I blame a lot on Tanner, he should have been gone a long time ago, but he's not our only problem.
I agree. Quite a few gamecock fans obsession and hatred of Clemson borders on mental illness.

18IsTheMan

Jan 19, 2022
USC fans when Clemson is having a bad season: "lol, they suck!!!!"

USC fans when Clemson is having a a good season: "who cares about Clemson?"

Reactions: FootballLVR

Mountain guy

Jun 14, 2023
Sadly, Clemson is looking really good so far this season and will certainly move up even more in the rankings this week.
D1 Baseball rankings this morning have Clemson #3 and Carolina #18. Carolina was unranked by them last week. Quite a jump. I don't know what the other two publication's polls have as rankings, but I would think similar.

Reactions: FootballLVR

31 Flavors

Feb 9, 2024
D1 Baseball rankings this morning have Clemson #3 and Carolina #18. Carolina was unranked by them last week. Quite a jump. I don't know what the other two publication's polls have as rankings, but I would think similar.
Frankly, I think Carolina should have jumped a little higher or Vandy should have fallen a lot more. Right now they're 11 spots higher than the team that beat them decisively 3 times. Baseball America has us #10 and Vandy #7, which seems more fair.

Reactions: USCEDGE

Sweetwatergolf

Jan 20, 2022
Too bad our coaches and players don't appear to have that burning desire to beat Clemson as Tanner did. He made it a point to try and be the team to beat in this State for recruiting.

Reactions: Patriot321

Yard_Pimps

Jul 11, 2022
Womanโ€™s basketball is not a โ€œmajorโ€ sport, donโ€™t kid yourself.

• Haha

FootballLVR

Sep 25, 2023
I kind of agree and ... Clemson has a fantastic baseball team. But WE DO TOO. I know we have lost some games but I truly believe we are a top 10-15 team and will get even better as the season continues. Just because they are good doesn't mean we aren't. I'm not a fan of our coach overall but we have some really good players. Let it play out.

Forkcock

Jan 21, 2022
Iโ€™m not a fan of any Gamecock fan giving Clemson a โ€œreach aroundโ€ on here, but you do you.

Reactions: Sweetwatergolf

IBreakForGamecocks

Feb 26, 2024
Womanโ€™s basketball is not a โ€œmajorโ€ sport, donโ€™t kid yourself.
The reality is that despite a lot of macho complaints, womenโ€™s basketball is fast becoming a major sport if it isnโ€™t already. Our WBB team draws more fans than MBB, even with the improved season this year. And although we have higher attendance numbers than anyone else, the numbers are increasing in other places as well. Also TV viewership. Some of us actually appreciate WBB and I for one adjust my schedule when I can to be home to watch the games. I am a caretaker for my wife who has Alzheimerโ€™s and I am limited in my ability to be away from home but I would definitely buy season tickets for WBB if I could.

Patriot321

Jan 29, 2022
I kind of agree and ... Clemson has a fantastic baseball team. But WE DO TOO. I know we have lost some games but I truly believe we are a top 10-15 team and will get even better as the season continues. Just because they are good doesn't mean we aren't. I'm not a fan of our coach overall but we have some really good players. Let it play out.
I haven't given up on the team, long season, I was just stating my opinion of where I think our overall program stands vs our instate rival, at this moment in time. They have owned us in baseball the past few years, just not acceptable imo. We have a good team, no doubt, it just seems like we have reached a plateau over the past few years, hopefully they will continue to improve this year and do great things!

muscleknight

Jan 20, 2022
They didn't get out of their regional last year. Rankings don't mean a lot right now. Vandy was No.3 and we swept them.

Latest posts