So much for going to the Final Four as I've been hearing Tigger fans on the radio announcing.
That dream died quickly.
Warms my heartWell, they made it a lot more interesting than I thought they would.
Uh, yeah, some goober Gamecock fan impulsively on X that Clemson's loss was the most pathetic performance ever in the NCAAT. Couldn't help but citing the Coppin State game.Given our history with Coppin State, our gloating is appropriately rather quite. Don't get me wrong; I'm happy for the loss.
<SIGH>Uh, yeah, some goober Gamecock fan impulsively on X that Clemson's loss was the most pathetic performance ever in the NCAAT. Couldn't help but citing the Coppin State game.
GamecockCentral Football
South Carolina-Kentucky: Instant thoughts, key moments, what this loss means
TheBigSpur Football
#24 Kentucky 35, South Carolina 34 | Rapid Reaction
GamecockCentral Football
What gives Shane Beamer confidence he can turn season around after South Carolina's third straight loss
GamecockCentral Football
Finalized kickoff time/TV channel revealed for South Carolina's Week 6 matchup at Florida
GamecockCentral Football
Moving the Chains: Postgame reaction to South Carolina's overtime loss to Kentucky (VIDEO)