Clemson - heels

Barry 24

Redshirt
Jul 22, 2019
75
40
0
It's sad. I dislike Roy Williams. But I really think that he is very ill. He looks awful. His sister died at an early age partly due to dementia. A Hall of Fame Coach doesn't just "forget" to tell his team to foul. I hope that his wife or chancellor or friend can convince him to seek medical attention tomorrow
 

DukeDenver

All-American
Nov 21, 2010
8,249
8,451
0
It's sad. I dislike Roy Williams. But I really think that he is very ill. He looks awful. His sister died at an early age partly due to dementia. A Hall of Fame Coach doesn't just "forget" to tell his team to foul. I hope that his wife or chancellor or friend can convince him to seek medical attention tomorrow
I don’t think we should speculate about the man’s health. That’s kind of off-limits in my opinion.
 

pisgah101

Heisman
Dec 26, 2005
15,650
13,549
113
It's sad. I dislike Roy Williams. But I really think that he is very ill. He looks awful. His sister died at an early age partly due to dementia. A Hall of Fame Coach doesn't just "forget" to tell his team to foul. I hope that his wife or chancellor or friend can convince him to seek medical attention tomorrow

yeah that’s a negative.
 

LH24ND

Senior
May 29, 2001
13,354
464
0
Always a great day when the cheats lose. We need to be focused Tuesday for sure at Clemson.
 

OldasdirtDevil

Heisman
Nov 16, 2009
19,469
15,753
0
Oldasdirt - can you hang a Clemson banner beside the other banners in the dean dump? Something like 2020 Clemson 1 UNC 0

How about this, Jpw.



OFC
 

jpw_rivals208321

Sophomore
Sep 30, 2001
274
123
0
Well Ol'Roy said he forget to tell him his team to foul and not let them shoot a three to tie. I'm glad Brad Brownell forgot too as well.
 
  • Like
Reactions: skysdad
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Duke emerges as the frontrunner for two 5-star recruits
  2. 02 Devils Illustrated Football Duke’s week off helped one wide receiver
  3. 03 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Colton Hiller or Yann Kamagate? Inside the 2028 Rivals150 race for No. 1
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Intel: The latest on 5-stars Beckham Black, DeMarcus Henry, and Cayden Daughtry
  5. 05 Devils Illustrated Football Blue Devils come out of off week with introspective look