Football Cleveland County

Stormsurge1

All-Conference
Oct 21, 2025
1,010
1,452
113
Don’t know who said anything about that. You talked about records. I spoke about

I’m not bias. Saying the entire western part of the state in all classes is down for THIS year isn’t a bias. It’s just a realization. Sp-Crest game gonna be a little sloppy, ugly and limited possessions by both sides.
saying this year edition of football being better is borderline asylum-worthy.
You’re being somewhat logical right now which is rare. I will wait for after 8:30pm Deboer to come out.
 

crestrulz

Heisman
Oct 18, 2003
33,108
10,579
101
I will wait for after 8:30pm Deboer to come out.
This is how I picture after 830 Dboer.

 
NC Preps

Latest

  1. 01 NC Preps G7 Football Players of the Week: Week 6
  2. 02 High School Football 2028 3-star QB Ethan Esmailian transferring to Leesville Road (N.C.)
  3. 03 NC Preps Games to Watch in Week 6
  4. 04 NC Preps G7 Football Players of the Week: Week 5
  5. 05 NC Preps Games to Watch - Week 5