Did you ask him how much their offer was for?I am in Mesa near Tempe. One of my friends neighbors is a Sun Devil grad $$$ supporter and fanatic. He is fairly dialed in. He says ASU or RU but he may have just been gracious to me as a Garden Stater Fingers and kidneys and what's left of my testes are crossed
what's left of my testes are crossed
Lol the casinos look out for that stuff. Mob guys and drug dealers have been trying to launder money that way as long as there have been casinos in AC. Ppl get arrested all the time for it, and money laundering is Fed time, no good behavior credit. Not good strategy to try to hide a recruiting violation with a federal crime...I dont have the type of money yet it takes to buy these kids commitments but if i did its so easy. I’d go to AC, i’d buy in for $100k which is the going rate for players like him (Naz Reid got $100k to go to LSU). Id walk out of the casino, meet cliffs handler and hand him said $100k worth of chips which he would cash in over a 60 days period to avoid suspicion and then we’d have him. However, id much rather buy a dynamic guard.
Now let me continue to dream and pretend we’d act like a blue blood haha
I dont have the type of money yet it takes to buy these kids commitments but if i did its so easy. I’d go to AC, i’d buy in for $100k which is the going rate for players like him (Naz Reid got $100k to go to LSU). Id walk out of the casino, meet cliffs handler and hand him said $100k worth of chips which he would cash in over a 60 days period to avoid suspicion and then we’d have him. However, id much rather buy a dynamic guard.
Now let me continue to dream and pretend we’d act like a blue blood haha
Bill Self is still working.Lol the casinos look out for that stuff. Mob guys and drug dealers have been trying to launder money that way as long as there have been casinos in AC. Ppl get arrested all the time for it, and money laundering is Fed time, no good behavior credit. Not good strategy to try to hide a recruiting violation with a federal crime...
would there be anything illegal about giving the kid $100k though on my end? Haha granted this is all in fantasy land of hypotheticals but would there be any repercussions? I mean I guess in theory he'd have to pay taxes on the income which defeats the purpose of keeping it low key haha. I got this idea from a bagman story which also outlined how bag men arrange payment through these kids local churches and the church takes a cut and gives the rest to the kid. Crazy **** they do down southLol the casinos look out for that stuff. Mob guys and drug dealers have been trying to launder money that way as long as there have been casinos in AC. Ppl get arrested all the time for it, and money laundering is Fed time, no good behavior credit. Not good strategy to try to hide a recruiting violation with a federal crime...
#WWJDwould there be anything illegal about giving the kid $100k though on my end? Haha granted this is all in fantasy land of hypotheticals but would there be any repercussions? I mean I guess in theory he'd have to pay taxes on the income which defeats the purpose of keeping it low key haha. I got this idea from a bagman story which also outlined how bag men arrange payment through these kids local churches and the church takes a cut and gives the rest to the kid. Crazy **** they do down south
On3 Football
Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
The Knight Report Football
Everything Curt Cignetti said ahead of the Indiana / Rutgers game
The Knight Report
Early Recruit Visitor list for Rutgers Football versus Indiana
On3 Football
College Football Hot Seat: USA Today identifies coaches facing mounting pressure
The Knight Report Football
ESPN FPI projects Rutgers Football's 2026 schedule - Week Four