That's like comparing Mike Napoli to Babe Ruth. FAILAgree with Mario the correct answer is a Good Run of Bad Luck, I voted for Killin Time though.
Garth at AAC next week, first time since GIA 1990!
You ruined my thread. I posted the poll only so I could come back here in a day or two and post, 'Trick question! Everyone knows that the answer is "Nobody's Home.""Nobody's Home" is the best for me, then "Killin' Time."
You ruined my thread. I posted the poll only so I could come back here in a day or two and post, 'Trick question! Everyone knows that the answer is "Nobody's Home."
Top 3 country album for me, easily. Cannot count the number of beers drunk at the Weed bellowing "and I'm leeeeeavvving heeeeerrrre a drunkerrrr man"Great album. My Fav's in order are.
Walking Away (I'm partial to a good waltz)
Nobody's Home
Nothings News
A Better Man
Killing Time (although opening line is just killer)
O State Illustrated Football
Oklahoma State rolls West Virginia 41-24, win third straight
O State Illustrated Football
OSI Staff Picks: Cowboys at Mountaineers
O State Illustrated Football
Ask the Expert: Cummings on Oklahoma State at West Virginia
O State Illustrated Football Recruiting
'28 AK Mekaowulu on OSU offer: ‘I like the direction they're going'