Cluck Femson Game Thread

NAGamecock

Jan 24, 2022
I guess what makes me the sickest about this is we have much better talent than this weak showing. Heads should roll after this game.

• Haha
Reactions: scbeachboy

Whatever1

Mar 27, 2022
Ole Predictable is back calling plays
Rattler throwing to first receiver with no consideration and other guys wide open, and trying to do more than he can. Satterfield can't make him see the open receivers. I know though, we're not allowed to blame anyone but satterfield.

NAGamecock

Jan 24, 2022
Rattler throwing to first receiver with no consideration and other guys wide open, and trying to do more than he can. Satterfield can't make him see the open receivers. I know though, we're not allowed to blame anyone but satterfield.
Not sure what you’re reading because Rattler gets MUCH criticism on this board. The guy getting paid huge money to have our offense ready to play and calling plays that fit our talent deserves the criticism. He deserves to be fired.

HillsToSea

Joined Apr 12, 2020
Jan 25, 2022
So far, it’s more about Clemson defense than satterfield offense

Fried Chicken

Jan 30, 2022
They were all correct. Tennessee win was a fluke.

Actually, his predictability on what happens when the back goes in motion was the reason the LB just sat down & made the pick where he did.

This.
The fact that Satterfield called that same exact play again after the disaster it was shows all we need to know about the guy. He’s fortunate Rattler doesn’t have 2 pick 6’s on the same exact play call.

Fried Chicken

Jan 30, 2022
Obviously the phantom play caller did not make the trip to Clemson!
Coincidence the two plays we ran where we faked a reverse or ran the reverse are our two best plays today? We have to get their DL moving laterally. Can’t expect Spencer to have success with them barreling down on him every play. Everyone knows this…did it a ton last week. Need those same calls.

bayrooster

Jan 21, 2022
There is no basis for believing these runs on first down make any difference in opening up our passing game, and doing it so predictably doesn't help.

Reactions: 1vagamecock

NAGamecock

Jan 24, 2022
Bad call that was a backwards pass or lateral so it should be our ball. Of course they blow the whistle and we couldn’t run the ball. Could have been a TD

Reactions: Cockring

Latest posts